Saturday, 29 June 2013

Hello World!

I have always wanted to create a space where I could share and inspire people and I just felt like, this is it. I have to start up a new blog and I have to do it now. I have so many exciting opportunities and projects coming up and I can't wait to start posting amazing photographs of my life and journey. I hope this blog could inspire your day and guide you in times of serious fashion or sewing needs.
In the meantime, follow my instagram at @ameliabunjamin, or press that blue insty button on the right!

Looking forward to sharing my experiences with all of you, A

2 comments:

  1. Hey there!! ;) wanna follow each other?? Just let me know ;)

    Visit mine:
    www.aiiness.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure:) Follow me and I'll follow you back! x

      Delete