Thursday, 17 October 2013

Dreams

I am currently on a holiday trip to my one and only love, Melbourne and I can't help but feel grateful yet conflicted by the fact that: I am back here. I want to stay and I want to be here. I wish everything is as easy as it seems but the truth is, nothing is ever easy.

On a brighter note, Indonesian-based brand Ramune was kind enough to send me one of their lightweight shirts from their newest collection to try on and this was just the perfect shirt to wear on a nice breezy morning. Ramune designs and manufacture their own clothing line, you can see their complete collection here at www.ramuneshop.com or visit their instagram account at @ramuneshop. Thank you, Ramune!







Wearing black leather training shorts from Zara, flats from Charles & Keith and a vintage lightweight coat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment