Monday, 25 November 2013

Our Climate Vs. Jackets

Okay. I was very pessimistic of wearing jackets in Indonesia, mainly because of it's hot climate and for the fact that I would most probably look crazy sweating in a leather jacket. But who can resist this amazing textured leather jacket from Zara's newest Fall Collection? All international stores like H&M, Zara, or Topshop are now filled with breathtaking outerwear's and beautiful knits. How can us Indonesians enjoy these things without sweating to death? Be a douche and wear it over your shoulders like a boss. Hashtag I don't care, hashtag I love leather.

I found this dress hanging around in my Melbourne apartment ready to be thrown away and now, it is hanging on a very special clothing rack filled with special things only. And don't forget to say hi to Eggert, the newest family member to my ever growing Jeffrey Campbell collection. Can't thank my friend enough for helping me purchase this shoe back in Melbourne, so again, thank you so much, love!






Wearing my vintage spaghetti dress, my new textured leather jacket from Zara, and the most beautiful platforms ever made, Eggert from Jeffrey Campbell. 

4 comments:

  1. oh,dearr... the jacket is to die for!! i need that!
    anyway you look gorgeous on black <3
    gonna purchase that JC soon
    great post! :)

    www.brigittamonique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, lovely! Ikr, best JC platforms I've ever had! x

      Delete
  2. so pretty, you jacket and JC's are too die for! x3
    following you now and I hope you'll follow me back ;;)

    keep in touch ~ cheer, michelle http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Michelle;) Done and done! x

      Delete