Friday, 18 April 2014

Life as it is

"I'm in love with you, and I'm not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things. I'm in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that we're all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun will swallow the only earth we'll ever have, and I am in love with you.” - John Green, The Fault in Our Stars.

Life, is confusing. We spend a quarter of our lives studying and pretty much our whole life working and pushing ourselves to improve and to learn more. But in the end, life is pretty much insubstantial. We all end up 'doomed and returned to dust by the sun' and that is pretty much it. All the work and love and moments are just 'returned to dust'.

So never ever regret a decision. Reevaluate, recover, done. Move on. But regarding about what and who I love in this short life of mine, know that there is no such thing as moving on. Never give up on your dreams even if everyone else in the world is doubting you.

Went to Singapore for the weekend and it was so amazing. I went on the Electric Run and watched Far East Movement perform, they were incredible! Plus I got to shoot my menswear collection for my brand Apparel After Dark, big thanks to our model Xavier for the amazing shoot!  







(Found this beautiful restaurant called EatPlayLove Cafe in Singapore! Delish Thai food btw!)

2 comments:

  1. nice words you have there :D
    btw in love with all of the photos, it looks amazing x3

    cheer, michelle
    http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. setuju bgt mel to never giving up on your dream :") anyway ke electric run yg spore? soon to be coming to indo tuh! ikuts jg yuuk hahaha. btw brandnya ketjeeeeh <3 <3

    x
    sartob

    ReplyDelete