Thursday, 18 December 2014

Photo Diary: Bangkok November 2014

Every year my dad's company does this company retreat thing for the employees during end of year season and this year we got to revisit Bangkok. I am always so keen to return back to this beautiful inviting city and this time round we got to see a lot more of it. I think Bangkok holds a very special spot in my heart; there is always something so delicate and sensitive about it that makes me even more vulnerable to my own self. 

I know that one day if I have the chance I would come here and really explore every spot of the city. I was the only one from the whole gang with a DSLR camera and a titan-force energy to go everywhere and photograph everything and still, I feel like I could've done better. 
Here are a few images from my trip: 























Special thanks to @lookboutiquestore for sending me this amazing camo short! 

5 comments:

  1. your sister looks so pretty! :)
    btw i adore your nike kicks so much <33

    cheer, michelle ~ http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. interesting photos!

    xx
    graciellashiaryn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Website...
    Hey JOIN now fblikesbot.com and Increase Facebook Likes your profile and websites.
    Increase Facebook Likes and check your website worth worth my websites
    FB Likes and check your website worth Website Value Calculator
    Hot Wallpapers seo tools website
    its may be very beneficial for you also really

    ReplyDelete